Post Pics of Your Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

Quick pic of mine while I was at Fort Washington in MD on Tuesday...
3933783818_49ac096291_b.jpg

oh my word dark !.... if thats your garage im a jealous man ! LOL!...... yes and the bikini model is quite yummy ! ----------"im married ......techinally ...." LOL

Kool i though you just had the parnelli style stripe i didnt know it was the reverse C strip ! Looks great man !

Dark, all I can say is, lucky Scarlet and that April is very jealous:eek:
Tell me about it. Wish I was so lucky. I was stuck behind that little viewfinder in my camera.

oh my word dark !.... if thats your garage im a jealous man ! LOL!...... yes and the bikini model is quite yummy ! ----------"im married ......techinally ...." LOL
Nope, not my garage. I have no garage right now :(

What mirros do you have kooldawg? I like those. Is your car vista blue? I wish mine was, I like it better than the sonic blue. I'll have to post some pics up on here once my car is back in one piece,lol
Same as mine. Though, I can see why you might not have noticed them LOL. They're the Agent 47 Retro Race mirrors.

my recently acquired '05 GT 'vert in Torch Red/black... 5-speed manual, Shaker1000 audio, 22,000 miles. Is mechanically stock... only mods are the wheels, the Saleen "style bar", and the color-matched mirrors. Not a single door ding or scratch... just a few small stone chips on the front (expected).

12764197010_266866556_IM1_MAIN_565x421_A_565x377.jpg

... after a session with the clay bar & a fresh coat of sealant...

frontangleSMALL.JPG

dsideSMALL.JPG

Kool i though you just had the parnelli style stripe i didnt know it was the reverse C strip ! Looks great man !
Nope, it's the '69 BOSS scheme. Thanks:nice:

DarkFireGT
Tell me about it. Wish I was so lucky. I was stuck behind that little viewfinder in my camera.
Yeah, but all you have to do is look up:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Cagle View Post
What mirrors do you have kooldawg? I like those. Is your car vista blue? I wish mine was, I like it better than the sonic blue. I'll have to post some pics up on here once my car is back in one piece,lol
DarkFireGT
Same as mine. Though, I can see why you might not have noticed them LOL. They're the Agent 47 Retro Race mirrors.
Yes, the same Agent 47 mirrors as Dark has, but mine are unpainted. It is Vista Blue, but I had them paint it over black primer instead of the light gray which makes it darker. I still haven't had it beside another VB, but the several Sonics it has been beside, mine is much darker:nice:

my recently acquired '05 GT 'vert in Torch Red/black... 5-speed manual, Shaker1000 audio, 22,000 miles. Is mechanically stock... only mods are the wheels, the Saleen "style bar", and the color-matched mirrors. Not a single door ding or scratch... just a few small stone chips on the front (expected).

12764197010_266866556_IM1_MAIN_565x421_A_565x377.jpg

... after a session with the clay bar & a fresh coat of sealant...

frontangleSMALL.JPG

dsideSMALL.JPG

Looks really nice, calidude!! :nice:

God help me, I love tramp stamps.

So the real question is, what happened with the bimbo's, I mean, nice young ladies after the photoshoot? :D
I'm married, one is engaged, and one is married... So we all went out separate ways.

SHR giving some you some sweet deals on parts now?
I charged him a discounted rate for the photography, and he charged me a discounted rate for a few new parts.