Post weight of your Mustang

saleenster

Founding Member
Aug 18, 2002
Vancouver, WA
I am curious of our Stangs weight, so post ONLY the weight of the car and where you had it weighed at. Cool to add your fuel level at time of weigh in along with any additional items you had in the car like stereo equipment, bag of detail supplies (howsgoing Thebs:D ).

Saleen Vert weighted 3380 with half a tank of fuel, 2 folding chairs and a mini bag of Detail suppiles. Had it weighed in Beaverton off Denny rd. The scale seemed very accurate like within 10 lbs cause I jumped on it and it was almost my exact weight:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

my 91 LX Notch weighed 3050 with a 1/2 tank of fuel at the weigh station out of lafayett the car has the a/c, p/s, p/b, aluminum heads, weld prostar wheels, aftermarket seats, 1/2 tank of fuel and the spare tire plus all my work junk in the trunk

My '06 GT weighs 3600 lbs with 1/2 tank of fuel, spare tire and jack, couple gallons of drinking water, and some cd's. No driver. The car is pretty much at the same weight as when it came off the showroom floor. Nothing has been removed at this point.

79 cobra EFI 2.3 turbo 2700LB. 1/2 tank, full stereo (2 12" subs, full box, 1600W amp. capacitor, ECT.) no driver (2830 with me)

BTW mark, your stereo doesnt weigh even close to 100LB. mine weighs about that. you dont have an amp. cap. or anything. you have 2 10"s and a couple small speakers. i say 40-50 LB. max.

3020 lbs. '92 coupe without me in it, full tank of gas, PS/AC, T5, stock 5.0 motor, strut tower, FL subframes, Weld Prostars 15x3.5 and 15x8, Kaene 3" fiberglass hood, and no spare tire.