SN95 Post Your Sn Wheels

Cody_94Cobra

Mar 17, 2014
Looking to buy a new set of wheels for my 94 cobra. Not wanting to copy anyone but thought I would see what kind of wheels you guys have on your 94-98 mustang. I don't know I there is already a thread specific to wheels or not. Just looking for options.

• Sponsors (?)

No pictures needed (IMO) as I am running the 17" cobra wheel... that said a set of same year saleens look much better. The 1999-2004 saleen wheel on a sn95 is just beautiful. I'll be picking up a set next year to replace the SVT rims.

The blue are 03 cobra knock offs
The red bullitt knock offs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,069
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 647
Like the ones on the red convertible. They're alright but the streets are flooded w em. There are also a butt-ton 'o cobra r's.
Yeah, without a doubt those are the most popular, though I don't see to many around these parts (I also don't see too many SN95's left in the rust-belt). That can be good or bad, if you like the style, then it might add a little to the resale value compared to a set of really 'unique' rims which might even detract from it.

Yeah, without a doubt those are the most popular, though I don't see to many around these parts (I also don't see too many SN95's left in the rust-belt). That can be good or bad, if you like the style, then it might add a little to the resale value compared to a set of really 'unique' rims which might even detract from it.

Where I live if I see more than 3 different fox V8 Mustangs driving on the road within a calendar year I'd be shocked. So that makes my Mustang very unique in my region even if I had the most trendy of parts on my car. Your car in your area can be the same way. I feel sorry for the people who live in an area where you often look and see the same car with the same mods and it's hard to be unique.

Where I live if I see more than 3 different fox V8 Mustangs driving on the road within a calendar year I'd be shocked. So that makes my Mustang very unique in my region even if I had the most trendy of parts on my car. Your car in your area can be the same way. I feel sorry for the people who live in an area where you often look and see the same car with the same mods and it's hard to be unique.

Same here. Seeing a Fox Mustang here is rare, and most often they are stockish. Seeing a Fox with full 5-lug conversion and 4 wheel disk brakes is like seeing a Bigfoot in the wild.

Anyway, these are what I'm running on my Fox. Couldn't tel you the last time I saw these on any Mustang in my parts.

pic.php?u=11130S5RAi&i=1151614

Reactions: 2 users

Same here. Seeing a Fox Mustang here is rare, and most often they are stockish. Seeing a Fox with full 5-lug conversion and 4 wheel disk brakes is like seeing a Bigfoot in the wild.

Anyway, these are what I'm running on my Fox. Couldn't tel you the last time I saw these on any Mustang in my parts.

So even here in DFW it's very rare to see a fox coupe in my area (north of dallas), let alone one with a full five lug conversion and decent wheels. And I don't recall ever having seen a fox coupe lowered on 5 lug wheels with disc brakes all around in the last 5+ years except mine. It could just be the area I live/work in, but I just never see them outside of mine.

Here it is from last week at work, and IMO the 98 Cobra wheel is the best looking stock ford wheel in a long time.

447201C8-97A4-4DC9-A31C-8518DC700110_zpstfjgpgiv.jpg

The fox mustangs i see these days are almost always stock looking. Some might have aftermarket wheels, but always 4-lug.

They don't look that great either. There's a primered coupe I see all the time, and an LX hatch with a few different color body parts. Spring sag to the rear, rust, etc.

I see a few clean stock ones here and there. GT vert on turbines, etc.

VERY rarely do i see a cleanly modified one, and never one with a 5-lug conversion.

The fox mustangs i see these days are almost always stock looking. Some might have aftermarket wheels, but always 4-lug.

They don't look that great either. There's a primered coupe I see all the time, and an LX hatch with a few different color body parts. Spring sag to the rear, rust, etc.

I see a few clean stock ones here and there. GT vert on turbines, etc.

VERY rarely do i see a cleanly modified one, and never one with a 5-lug conversion.

With comments like yours and @bird_dog0347 (as well as others) it makes me think that when people say something is not unique and it's "played out" because they see it all the time it makes me wonder if they are saying that based on what they see on the internet instead of what they see in person. Even when I lived in San Diego I never saw clean Foxs driving around all the time. I know they're there but it was never so often that it made you want to sell your car or get upset about it. San Diego was more about rice, honda civics, del sols, integras and what not.