Potential Hoods

flubyu

Jan 5, 2009
Hey Guys,
in contemplating future modifications I continue to come across the same problem...most aftermarket intakes don't fit under the stock hood of a GT. I've been wanting to get an aftermarket hood anyway due to the fact that the stock one has some minor cracking going on and I just figured that this would be a good time to do it before I go any further. I've narrowed it down to two different hood styles...the 2" cowl cobra R style hood or the factory style cobra hood. The car is also going to be treated to a new abc exclusive cobra bumper. At this point...I'm trying to decide which one I like better to match the new bumper. Any suggestions?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Guys,
in contemplating future modifications I continue to come across the same problem...most aftermarket intakes don't fit under the stock hood of a GT. I've been wanting to get an aftermarket hood anyway due to the fact that the stock one has some minor cracking going on and I just figured that this would be a good time to do it before I go any further. I've narrowed it down to two different hood styles...the 2" cowl cobra R style hood or the factory style cobra hood. The car is also going to be treated to a new abc exclusive cobra bumper. At this point...I'm trying to decide which one I like better to match the new bumper. Any suggestions?

where did you get thst info....