Pro-M customer service at it again

• Sponsors (?)

Green 94 5.0 said:
just wait until the heads and cam go in. you will use the tweecer for all its worth when that time comes.

Rog, I thought you said we should keep the stock cam :shrug:

ANYWAY, that gives me a good set of guidance: Learn the TwEECer and get really good with it over the next year, and just get the Rims and tranny rebuild for my car this year, and get everything cleaned up and running tight....THEN maybe next year around this time start planning on the heads +/- the cam.

(PS..we need to discuss getting your Tranny ready to post on Ebay)

RC

rob, get the heads and cam first. i have a tune now that has my car running beautifully with the twisted wedge heads and stage 1 cam. the car has perfect driveability at the moment. all we would have to do is write my tune to your car with changes to the injector slopes, maf transfer, and whatever changes you have made to the auto tranny settings. the auto tranny is ready to post whenever you are.

I'm sure the guys at pro m will take care of you.. when you call ask for Jim. I believe he is the owner. he will straighten you out i'm sure.. I have went there personally when i was setting my car up and had some maf issues (no fault of theirs) and they not only had one set up for me when i arrived that time, but on a previous trip to check out a different meter (I believe his name is Jim) took me on a complete tour of the place, and tested my 77mm on their bench and showed me the electronic noise and calibration process. Not to mention filled my head with more info than i could probably comphrend in that short period of time :) when it comes to meters these guys are the best and customer service has been over and above when i dealt with them. I'm sure they will get it all worked out.