Roush procharged saleen

saleen970

Jan 30, 2007
Im in the process of installing a Procharger on my 06 Saleen & have the Diablo sport programmer. Question is will the programmer work being the computer wont have the stock Ford program in it now? Or does it matter, never used one before.

• Sponsors (?)

Im in the process of installing a Procharger on my 06 Saleen & have the Diablo sport programmer. Question is will the programmer work being the computer wont have the stock Ford program in it now? Or does it matter, never used one before.

Hey bro when I did my work on my car the Predator would not load into my computer. It said it did not recognize it. My recomendation to you would be to have a performance shop or wherever your haveing it done get the program sent to you. I had to have JDM in Jersey send the program to the shop who did mine and I used the SCT II excaliber tuner..

Hey man what other mods are you doing to your car besides the Procharger?? What size procharger are you going with? Why don't you go with a turbo? Is your car a N/A car or SC car? If SC what are you doing with your SC. Sorry for all the Questions, i'm just thinking about doing something else to mine..

Hey man what other mods are you doing to your car besides the Procharger?? What size procharger are you going with? Why don't you go with a turbo? Is your car a N/A car or SC car? If SC what are you doing with your SC. Sorry for all the Questions, i'm just thinking about doing something else to mine..

Tha car is a non S/C Saleen & im putting a P1SC-1 Procharger on & Dynatech longtube headers.

If I do internals I will buy another motor to do a build on. I just drive this car on the street so I doubt I do much more. No I personally dont know anyone that has changed cams ect.

I did have my PCM flashed at a Ford dealership yesterday & drove the car, much more fun with the S/C. Will be making dyno pulls tomorrow & getting some good tunes.

To use the Predator, you must re-flash your ECU back to a stock Mustang GT before you can talk to your ECU with the Predator.