professional photo shoot with my 67 fastback

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice, congrats on a nicely done car. The black/white photos are my favorite for nostalga look, I'll be sure to have that done when my car is painted.
I think they make blank intake covers for the EFI, I think it would look cleaner if you removed the '5.0' cover, put a blank one on and added your '331' badge to it. Just my opinion. Super clean car.
Jon

I have to agree with the previous posters..... beautiful pictures of a beautiful car.

Actually, two good looking cars! Do my eyes deceive me, or is the 'Police Package' Fox Mustang dressed out in "Arizona Highway Patrol" livery? If so, it may conceivably be the very car that 'pulled me over' 20+ years ago to tell me that a stone kicked up by a passing tractor-trailer rig had destroyed the driver's side headlight on a pickup truck I owned at the time. It was daylight, and therefore I hadn't noticed the damage when it occurred on the narrow two-lane highway on which we were traveling. I was surprised -to say the least- to see one of "our" highway cars in a photoshoot taken in and around a 1940's European revetment!

Hello guys,

thank you for the flowers :hail2:
I don´t know if the notchback is a original police car but it looks and runs awesome. The owner is the photographer. :nice:
Here is a bigger picture of the fox mustang...

brian.jpg

Nice photo shoot. Your fastback is sweet! The color with that wheel combo looks great! That 5.0 is cool too. I always wanted an SSP Mustang. Is your car going to be in a magazine or were the pictures just something you wanted to do?

Your fastback looks very much the same as the 67 I was looking at when I got my 65. The 65 was in better shape with less rust. This was back in the mid 90's. I should have bought the fastback too.

Yes, i like this combination (color,wheels) so much. The color is like the original color on this car from 67. clear water aqua metallic.:hail2:
The photos are for my own usage. A few of them i place on my web side. And i make a big hard cover book.
On my web side are a lot more of (not so professional :nono:) pictures from my 67. More technical photos. My 67 fastback

WOW beautiful car,hope mine turns out as nice.Mine has a 4.6 efi stroked to 5.0. Also 8.8 IRS, cobra discs and calipers,ABS etc. It's a mixture of shelby and a tiny bit of eleanor. Yours is awsome.