PVC Pipe ok for Extending Radiator Hose?

• Sponsors (?)

I wouldn't worry about corrossion from the metal piping considering the rad,engine block,aluminum intakes,or aluminum cross over intakes can cause corrossion aswell.
Im no expert when it comes to blowers,but most pics i see,guys run a metal tubing to extended the rad hose
Just do the proper mix with the coolant,and water,and make sure to use the proper coolant for your model aswell,and you should be fine. :nice:
It's all in the maintenance that stuff like this will not happen. ;)

alright.....well....I didn't like the whole set up with the pvc. It just looked mickey mouse to me. I was able to find a really nice piece from auto zone that could be custom bent because there was wiring integrated into the tubing to make it hold it's shape through the bends. I have it routed wonderfully now and looks great. :D

alright.....well....I didn't like the whole set up with the pvc. It just looked mickey mouse to me. I was able to find a really nice piece from auto zone that could be custom bent because there was wiring integrated into the tubing to make it hold it's shape through the bends. I have it routed wonderfully now and looks great. :D

:nice:

Well, let's see a picture! I'm glad you didn't go the PVC route, it would have looked ugly.