question on pi heads part no.?

o0akoni0o

Oct 26, 2004
Fremont, CA
i found a set of pi heads locally and after counting the valve cover bolts i figured they were windsor heads. however, i take a look at the part no. and i see "RF-XL3E-6090-C20D" and can't find that part no on any headswap lists anywhere. what gives?

• Sponsors (?)

i found a set of pi heads locally and after counting the valve cover bolts i figured they were windsor heads. however, i take a look at the part no. and i see "RF-XL3E-6090-C20D" and can't find that part no on any headswap lists anywhere. what gives?

not all casting #'s will cross over, your's look like a 99/00 Mustang or 2001 F150 Windsor heads...so you should be good

well they have pi after the part no. so i should be good to go with these heads then? other than the oddities that make a windsor swap different than a romeo swap, is there anything else i should be aware of by using these specific heads?

well they have pi after the part no. so i should be good to go with these heads then? other than the oddities that make a windsor swap different than a romeo swap, is there anything else i should be aware of by using these specific heads?

if your going wth Windsor heads on a Romeo block, you will also need matching "windsor" cam covers and several 10mm bolts and studs for where the front chain cover bolts to the head.