question on spray

HEY GUYS I HAVE A 93 COUPE,, WITH NITROUS AND I WANT TO RUN A 150 SHOT ITS A NX WET KIT. I HAVE A 190 PUMP AND ADJUSTABLE REGULATOR. WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO TO PLAY IT SAFE. THE FUEL PRESSURE IS SET AT ABOUT 48 WITH VAC OFF. MY TIMING IS AT 10* AND I RUN 94 OCTANE. SHOULD I GET COLDER PLUGS OR RETARD MORE TIMING OR WHAT. WHAT DO YOU THINK MY CAR WILL RUN? IT HAS ELECTRIC FAN PULLEYS SMOG DELETE CAI HEADERS X-PIPE 4:10 GEARS AND ET STREETS. WITH DRAG STRUTS. IM HOPING FOR A 12.0 PASS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

• Sponsors (?)

I just got my car dynoed on the bottle today...its a 100 dry shot...I got autolite 24 plugs and gapped them at .035....for ur situation I would go wtih autolite 23 plugs gapped at .035 and run 8* of timing and you will be great!

I would try autolite 23's. do you have an msd ignition or equivilant? I would get one and a timing retard box so that you can retard the timing for when you want to use the nitrous. 8* degrees would be a good choice for a 150 shot, but for just cruising around without the juice 8*'s sucks in my opinion. I have ran my zex 125 shot with 10* timing with no probs with autolite 24's. I usually only run a 75 shot though with 12* timing. just some thoughts

whoaaaaaa... The whole point of the NX kit is to be run with stock timing. Autolite 24's will be just fine. The Nx kit has so much more technology in it that it is designed for stock applications all the way to a 150 shot. If I can run a 200 shot (NX) on 8 degrees timing why would you run8 degrees on a 150?????

thanks guys i have a window switch. this is going to be a one shot deal. i will probably only run 100 shot all the time. im going to the track with some buddies of mine and the like to talk smack because i drive a ford. so if there is any tricks to getting this thing to fly let me know. do it ford mustang lovers. the fastest car out of my group of friends going is 11.90 so im hoping to at least get close. will my kit go up to 200 shot? have a new motor so dont really care to much about the old one. thanks jason