Question

USAFMustang

Nov 1, 2005
I was in walmart this afternoon picking up some meguiars leather cleaner and saw a MR Clean auto dry kit or something like that. Does anyone use this? How well does it work? I love this car just washing this big black beastie and drying it is a pretty big pain and my wife didnt like the fact that I ended up useing all the towels in the house to dry it. :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

USAF - There are a few folks that use the Mr. Clean kit and are very happy with it.

I have not used it myself, so can't give you a personal opinion. I am a hand wash and waxer. Old School.

Jenn

P.S. Leaf blower works well for drying. hahahahahah Save you the argument with the wife and the "company towels" being used. ROFLMAO

Mr. Clean works fairly well, though, I find I go through the filters a bit quicker than they advertise. I'll usually have to wipe down a few spots that don't evaporate on their own. Until I get a leaf blower, it really saves a lot of spotting.

The only challenge I've found with the Mr. Clean auto dry kit is that the soap drys awfully fast on my MG during the summers here in Arid-zona!!! Now they we're into the non-Summer season (here in this part of AZ we have two seasons: Hot and OMG!) and slightly cooler temperatures I've got a bit more time to wash and dry my ride... :nice:

Fourth Horseman said:
I've heard that the Mr.Clean car wash strips the wax off the car. Can anybody confirm that?

Hmmm I dont like the sound of that can any one confirm or deny it? If this is the cash then Im stearing far far away from this product and geting a shammy.