questions for mods

sgarlic

Founding Member
Apr 21, 2001
Since the contact us link at the bottom hasn't worked for me on any computer I own for the last 6 months or more, I'll post my questions here.

1) Am I supposed to not get credit in my post count for posts I make in talk sections? The faq doesn't seem to have any specifics on this forum.. just the general forum program rules. I've noticed there are people with thousands and thousands of post, who rarely EVER post in tech, but always in talk.

2) Whatever was decided about crediting people's previous post counts before the crash? I looked everywhere for this, and only managed to find one sarcastic response from a mod which wasn't all that helpful.

I think if you PM a mod who you get along with they can adjust your post count. I do not think you need to worry about it though since you know so much about cars...

technical knowledge >>>>>> post count

I was asking more for gee whiz info I guess.. I'm not overly concerned about my own count, it's just that I recall a month or so after the crash something about "reinstating post counts soon" and never heard further.. thanks for the replies, fellas. :nice:

sgarlic said:
I was asking more for gee whiz info I guess.. I'm not overly concerned about my own count, it's just that I recall a month or so after the crash something about "reinstating post counts soon" and never heard further.. thanks for the replies, fellas. :nice:
I have requested an admin's assistance.