Race, Ford F250?

Mustang_GT_02

Mar 24, 2004
This guy is so pissin me off, I have a Wrangler X 03 n a Mustang GT 02, before i only used to have the wrangler n he kept sayin i had a girls car n crap, so now when i finnaly bought my dream car the mustang, he says thats a ***** car n that his F250 could smoke it, i have 4.10's gears does he even stand a chance?, he says he could since he has a V10 i basicly told him to f-off, w/ his crap, god i just wanna smoke him !

• Sponsors (?)

IBTM= I Beat The Move

And man, if you're lettin this guy in an F-250 get to you, you need to seek help, or either reevalutate......

No, and ESPECIALLY if its not a Turbo Diesel, he doesn't stand a chance in hell w/o a S/C if you can drive a lick....

But seriously, you need to go pick some flowers and calm down

-Will

TARZAN said:
IBTM= I Beat The Move

And man, if you're lettin this guy in an F-250 get to you, you need to seek help, or either reevalutate......

No, and ESPECIALLY if its not a Turbo Diesel, he doesn't stand a chance in hell w/o a S/C if you can drive a lick....

But seriously, you need to go pick some flowers and calm down

-Will

lol k, but when someone keeps pushin n pushin sooner or later u will break :p

The only F-250 I would worry at all about is one with a 6.0L with heavy mods.I work with a guy that has a 2004 F350 crew cab long box With a fiberglass topper and tool box inside. He has a 150 horsepower adjustable chip and a 4 inch exhaust and a cold air intake. He can run a 14.00 Quarter. I raced him with My GT He got me out of the hole but I was able to run Him down on top end. He uses 4x4 and the truck launches like a rocket. If the F-250 is gas powered you will own him!!

TALK

my. 02. either punch him in the mouth or race him $500. end the **** talk session. I guaranty he will back up once you just throw down the green. I know I need anger managment but if someone who is not my friend said my car was a "chick" car basically he better hope he can take me because I just going to tell him I did him mom and am going to pee in his butt if he doesn't shut his pie hole.

There are plenty of F-250s that can take mustangs. All they need is a little bit of work. This guy i know has one with a lot of work. 42 psi of boost, nitrous, runs of propane, its fast as hell, he won Clash of the Titans down here at Houston Raceway. Try to figure out if he has anything done to it, dont underestimate him

00Perf RedStang said:
There are plenty of F-250s that can take mustangs. All they need is a little bit of work. This guy i know has one with a lot of work. 42 psi of boost, nitrous, runs of propane, its fast as hell, he won Clash of the Titans down here at Houston Raceway. Try to figure out if he has anything done to it, dont underestimate him

if by "a little" you mean "alot", then you are correct. the F-250 is atleast 2 full seconds behind a stock GT. that's alot of time to make up.

hognutz said:
TALK

my. 02. either punch him in the mouth or race him $500. end the **** talk session. I guaranty he will back up once you just throw down the green. I know I need anger managment but if someone who is not my friend said my car was a "chick" car basically he better hope he can take me because I just going to tell him I did him mom and am going to pee in his butt if he doesn't shut his pie hole.

Seriously... This guy is NUTS!! Throw down some green AND beat his truck. Then hit HIM just for being dumb!! People like that shouldn't have children!! :owned: :lol: