Raced my Borthers Evo

Yeah on our way home from work we played around a little bit. He just had cams installed and Dyno tune a few weeks ago, running 329 hp to four wheels. Pretty quick car. But not as fast as me from 65 to 110. We still have to go to the track to really test it. Obviously he'll have no traction problem where I might but I still think I'll spank him. We'll see hopefully next week.

• Sponsors (?)

Daggar said:
Just make sure you hold our end up... if you loose, you have to turn in your keys. :p

His car would spank 75% of the peoples cars on here. If your not running like 12 flats or 11 might as well save your tires. A Twin Turbo 4.6 challanged him to a race the other day but didn't have the balls to go from a dig, of course neither would I with street tires on. I need to have digital video recorder huh.

Daggar said:
I see some NAAAAWZZZZ in your future. hehe

Already have SC. Powerdyne...... but I see 9lbs and never had the slightest of problems with it, runs like a top, quiet, and my cars a mean sleeper.. Would consider throwing nitrous in but afraid I'm close to the ragid edge for stock block. We were just talking about building a big block today. 460

Aaron'S'tang said:
Hey why are you a pimp official member and I'm a lowly member. Number of posts? I'm sparatic and mainly watch talk.

We like him better.
firstkiss.gif