Ram Chargers Dual Fan Question

• Sponsors (?)

i have one and you need to modify it to fit a mustang radiator.i used a saw all and trimed it till it fit to my likeing.as far a overflow i bought a polished one from ebay and mounted it by the power steering pump.i have not driven the car much since the install but it seems to be working good. phil

No, it doesn't come with any hardware. I did, however, buy the matching wiring harness. I simply had to trim the mounting brackets off with a dremel and took maybe 1/2" off of one edge so that it would fit flush with a Griffin 31 X 19 radiator. As far as mounting brackets, I just bought some nuts, washers, and 4" long bolts that are thin enough to fit between the cores after gently bending the fins aside. I don't have an overflow yet-I just have a hose from the radiator running down to the bottom edge of the radiator. If you pm me your e-mail address I have some excellent pictures that I can't seem to attach here. It's not as bad as you would think, and it cools like a champ in the Tampa summer heat. I love it.

Later-
Hawaii-50

I run the RC dual 12's. Keeps my 10.7 comp 347 plenty cool in the 112*+ AZ weather on just the low speed setting. Great fan system. Just needs the DC Control unit added rather than the toggle switch.

Scott