so you have a purple truck with ricer tail lights
sgay.gif

LOL JK bro :D

• Sponsors (?)

MysteryMachine said:
so you have a purple truck with ricer tail lights
sgay.gif

Yeah, but I could take you to school in it. :D

J/K .... It's that rare Sapphire Blue Metallic .... but yeah, you might as well say purple. It will eventually be black, chrome Cobra R's, 5.0 stroker, etc ... but only if I decide to keep it. Haha, the tails I got for $5. The tails on my red Ranger were cracked ... so I took them off of this truck so I could sell the red one (I was in a hurry). So a dude sold me these for $5, lol.

Thanks drakesdad .... you'll love them on your car if you do it. They look even better in person .... but the Opal Frost idea sounds pretty cool, too.

Rudeone, I won't have to worry for long. I'm soon gonna be SEVERELY modifying the landscape, particularly my drive, so I won't have to worry about that.

SeventyMach1 said:
Yeah Jinx .... we bought the house close to MY parents. They live like .... just down the street. Yeah, we're kinda "in the sticks" I guess you could say. But I like it that way.
oh your gf made it seem like right next door lol. I want to be in the sticks but still close to home for a few reasons

Sticks
1. I want space. Lived In a double all my life. Turn up the music neighbor hears it. And room to do things
2. I like the country
3. so i can crank up my radio lol tired of #1

Close to home
1. so i can be close to my family
2. the one dog stays here when I leave and I love her to death lol
3. the fire company (yeah i could join another but I know all the people here and know what i can get away with most of the time)

D.Hearne on this forum has an'89 Ranger that is... well used to be fast as ****. He put the "stock" motor back in to use it as an actual truck. but i drove it before and it was pretty damn fast.

Thanks Jennifer. Your car is nice too! I love the color. :D

I just bought the crash parts to fix the Rangatang.

There was over 1' of snow on the ground at Ft. Bragg a couple years ago (where I thought it didn't even snow! :bang: ) and I skidded off the road into a cable-type guard rail, but only at like 5 mph. I scratched the bumper & busted some plastic. To sell the red Ranger, I put the bumper on the red one, and added some temporary plastics to this one. I just ordered the new stuff & will be painting them the same as the truck. I'll post pics as soon as I get it done. The truck will be for sale then .... or it's getting the Mountaineer 5.0!

Oh, & remember the thread where a rodent crawled up in there? I updated it. :D http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?p=5963216#post5963216

*jealous* of your car...you have a sunroof! I've had tons of different vehicles, Expedition, Eclipse, Mazda 3s, so on...and have yet to get one with a sunroof!!! That's all I've ever wanted, and can't ever seem to get it. And I'm scared of the places that do it aftermarket...I've heard horror stories of God-awful leaks and stuff like that.

Wish I had some extra parking space...and some spare cash I could let go of...I've always loved the Splash trucks, and the purple was one of my favorite colors on them. Plus, you already did exactly what I'll do to one if I ever do buy one...lower it!

A 5.0 in that truck would be awesome though. I think you should keep it, and do that to it, since I can't buy it, lol.

LOL @ the fried acorns. At least it didn't hurt the truck; you were lucky.