rash breaks old record

What do you mean it didn't run 6's right off the trailer???? The 7.70 pass had a split intercooler. The 7.30 and 7.16 passes were sideways and those were license passes. The very next full pass was a 6.85 @ 207 . The next three passes were all in the 6's including the 6.75 with a broken chain at the 1000 foot mark! :banana: Why don't you front the cash to go to Maple Grove big mouth and we'll make the trip. :nice: Buying a chassis doesn't mean your going to run 6's. Look at Carlos Catalanotta(again spelling??) he just bought Big Red 3 I believe from ASSC and in testing I think he ran 7.10 or 7.20's. That was a proven 6 second car. :spot: Get real buddy. :p

• Sponsors (?)

Congratulations to Rash and his sponsors and crew great job . Had the pleasure of meeting you and Dan this morning in the Rain this morning at mission and you were both friendly and cordial to me. Great Run this afternoon !!! :nice: ps I wouldnt listen to the negative ppl that post .

I dont know why you guys always have to knit pick everything Rash does? Last year when dal ran 7.58 all you guys use to say was that he was faster than Rash and Dal was the king, yet he was 4 tenths slower than guys in the states running smaller turbos and smaller tires but you guys never made that comparision back than :bs: Now Rash buys a wicked chasis and him and Rich build a wicked new motor and they run 6.75 after half a dozen passes, thats not too bad if you ask me. The best skinny kid could run with the car was 6.76 and that was on wicked NMRA preped track and after many many broken blower chains and other broken parts. Pull your heads out of your asses, Rash isnt trying to set a pro5.0 world record, he just wanted to be the fastest mustang in westen canada. Id say hes acomplished that quite easily, now to be the man you have to beat the man. Congrats Rash and team on a great job, keep up the good work.

Rich, do really think Rash could win an NMRA or FFW event? Testing is one thing, but going rounds and running consistantly (without breaking and excuses) with with the big boys is another .... Joe Da Silva went 6.39 @ 212 in testing at Bradenton.

At the end of the day, it's all about money .... anyone can buy a proven car and be "the MAN" (up in Canada anyways)!

I know how much Rash paid for the car for and have heard how much he's spent to get where he's at now .... is it worth it? He better hope Dal doesn't come out with his locally built car on a budget and him him a run!!!

SilverGTStang, sounds like you are helping Rash make the payments on his racing endeavor ... better not crash or miss a payment!!! LOL!

I never said Rash would win an NMRA event, but he would go rounds. Da Silva can't even run in the NMRA. He can only run FFW. Last year I believe the Mobil 1 Challenge was won by a 7.10 or something like that with both competitors shaking the tires. What excuses are you talking about? The chain breaking is an excuse? :rolleyes: Rash never bought the car to go and win races in the NMRA. Fact of the matter is, it takes way to much money to compete with guys at that level. You need huge sponsors or super deep pockets. Look at Da Silva, he has unlimited funds and he's been doing the Pro 5.0 thing forever. Thats why he's going that fast! :bang: Honestly L8ton, if it were the other way around and Dal came out this weekend and ran a 6.99, you'd be all over the internet claiming him to be the quickest thing to ever hit the track. :rolleyes:
Rash bought a chassis that had no drivetrain, electronics, plumbing. Built the car, came out and ripped a six second pass in a matter of a half a dozen shake down passes and you still can't give him the credit. Not to mention these cars your talking about that are running these 6.40's are way under weight compared to Rash's car. Those cars are all Carbon Fibre or Fibre Glass. Rash's car still has tons of steel in it and weighs considerably more than Sameuls or Da Silva's cars.
Either way, Rash wanted to run a six and he did. If he can get the car to run a 6.60, thats pretty impressive in my books considering Donny Walsh, who as you know won the champoinship last year got his car to run something like a 6.65 with the bigger f-3RR blower in a non NMRA event. If Rash can run a time like Donny's thats pretty impressive considering Donny has unlimited funds and Rash is racing on a budget. But I guess Donny Walsh was slow too because he didn't run a 6.40 :rolleyes: :rlaugh:

Rich, you make it sound like you are responsible for making the power in this machine .... we all know the power is in the heads! Did you port the heads? No, they were done by a US company .... so you basically machined a block and now you're taking all the credit for the motor. What dose Rash have in his motor that anyone can't order online? NOTHING!

If you experts on the Rash bandwagon know so much, why didn't you build the project by yourselves instead of paying big bucks for everyones else junk? Makes no sence to me why someone would buy a chassis, heads, etc ... down south if he is sponsored by a local chassis and engine shop?

Everyone elses junk? You saying the car is junk now? I never claimed to be the one responsible for making all the power but if you think its so easy to bolt a set of heads on and just make power you have another thing coming boy! Its all in the combo, heads, cam, intake, convertor, gears. Not to mention building a engine that will live isn't that easy. All we have done since running the car is go over the valves (wich haven't moved since original fire up) and change oil. No lifting of the heads or anything like that. As far as sponsorship goes, I'm by far no porting guru. There are few that can get it right. And for chassis sponsorship, the Pro Gas stickers are on there because Dan helped out with a few items. The only reason the Skinny Kid Stickers aren't on there because as soon as we got the car we pealed all the decals off the car so that we could polish it up. And if you think that you can order everything Rash has in his car online, go ahead if you think its all off the shelf stuff. :lol: You got it all figured out don't you buddy! :rolleyes: :nice: Your only making yourself look like a fool by your responses so keep going, doesn't bother me any. :p

Holy crap....................what the hell is leighton going on about now ?

GET A F**KIN LIFE AND JUST SAY CONGRATS TO THE GUY FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD

What the hell is the difference if I called up the kid today and said hey I want to build a mustang or I bought 1 already done by him,it's the same stupid thing except I would have saved a whole lot of money on the later of the 2 .Rash did the smartest thing ever and now your whining again . The kid thinks your an idiot leighton............your making more new friends as usual .He said quote " ignore the idiot " ,lol .He also said they will always be people like leighton in racing and they are nobodies and always will be . :bang:

mcqwik, "nobodies" :D ... kind of like you Siderfool :rlaugh: ... spends over 100K of borrowed money on a lump that runs 9's :rlaugh: :rlaugh: ... and then trys to pawn it off for 30K :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: .... how smart are you John? :rolleyes:

Rich, when will we be seeing your hitter car at the track? :shrug: ... or let me guess you're just a spectator :nice:

I love when people trade credit for someone else hard work :bs: ... keep up the good work Skinny Kid and TEA!!! :owned:

Geez you know I was trainin at the gym tonite and overheard a conversation and I heard leightons name mentioned so I went over and listened and this is what they were talkin about...................

" ok so let me get this straight ........leighton thinks rash can't run his own program and had to buy a proven hitter car .Wasn't it leighton that just did the same thing and bought that notch w/ a turbo ??? " ...........................
So I was like holy crap they were right :doh: ......... Leighton whats the matter you couldn't do it yourself and you had to go out and buy a car that had already run a number ..............OK,Well at least what you considered to be a number .

YOU DID THE SAME F**KIN THING SO WHATS THAT MAKE YOU ?? DOH!!!

Exactly ........another catologue racer opps...... I mean PARTS BUYER......your not a racer yet !!

:rolleyes:

Rich, don't worry I'll come down and show you how it's done on smalll tires ;) ... maybe if I'm the fastest on 28x10.5's in Western Canada you'll pipe down and show me some respect. How bout you take a few videos of my runs from the stands and post it on here for all the other haters to see :rlaugh:

BTW, Rash has NOT gone faster than Phil Pickering's best time in the same car :nonono: :bs:

Phil went 6.63 @ 212.68 with a smaller NMRA legal blower :eek: :worship: :owned:

Leighton I doubt you will come here or if the car will even make it out this yr . And if you do make it out and it doesn't go a serious number the internet will be on fire .I wish I was going to be there to watch you make your very first pass in this car of yours .................that will be so funny watching you show everyone how its done .

Now about my car .............it's a steal for someone .You will have more into your car by the time it's finished than what I am selling mine for and yours will never compare in anyway to mine quality wise or maybe even performance wise.

Remember not to bite off more than you can chew ,so go out and do it and set the world on fire and then come on here and make your claims and we may give you the respect you are looking for .So far you have done absolutely nothing racing wise.I don't even think you have been to the track other to sit in the stands . :nonono:

mcqwik, your car is a lump :( ... it is a sorry excuse for a tubbed back-halfed big tire race car :notnice: ... nobody wants a POS mild steel chassis that won't certify to a decent SFI spec. :nono:

As far as performance, my car has the same or better parts all the way around and will definatly make more power guaranteed!
The problem is you changed your mind too many times in trying to compete with Dal, you lost track of what your goals were. You didn't do the proper research and now you can give that relic away :rlaugh:

I know when I debut my car I won't have someone else piloting my car like you did ... :eek: :scratch: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

The decal on the window should read; owned by John Siderfool/BANK, driven by Rash :owned: :flame:

Ok I tried to play nice here.That tub of ***** that you own will never and I mean never even come close to my car no matter what you do so don't even try putting it down you dreamer .My car can be made 25 spec for less than $1500 bucks ........big deal and it would be a piece of cake to step up to the F3 but I'm not willing to waste anymore money just to impress people . You are a true idiot in every sense . You are just a mouthpiece who has very few friends left and try's to talk to talk but all that ever comes out is bull***** ........you have never even raced at a track . oK LEIGHTON do us all a favor and list out all your accomplishments w cars .............just what i though ...........none. Rash drove my car 1 nite just to try to figure out the problem ,and as you very well know I drove it all the other times ,Leighton do you have a NHRA licence ..................answer NOPE but I do

You are all talk my friend ,do us all a favor and do not bring your piece of crap to mission because I can't think of anyone that is even remotely interested in seeing it or talking to you other than maybe Dal . Do us all a favor........ save your money and stay in alberta.

What makes you think Rash is running a bigger blower? Just a baby blower on Rash's car. :nice: That 6.75 pass would have been a high 6.60 at 210 or 211 MPH according to a certian somebody if the chain didn't come off. And thats with timing taken out to make it down the track. So I'd say its pretty fair to say that the car will equal Pickerings best time. :shrug:
I'd be happy to film your car. :D

mcrackerjack, mild steel? :rolleyes: please :rlaugh: ... nobody but you is stupid enough to build a mild steel tank like yours :nonono: Why do you think you can't sell that relic if it's such killer deal? :shrug:

How much do you wanna bet I run faster than your best 9.0X run? :D

Rich, a certain person told me your mickey mouse crew could even get the car to run and had to beg for a real tune up that would get you up and running :p

Would've .... Could've ... DIDN'T :uzi:

I can run faster than the 9.0 unfortunately the convertor was too tight & I short shifted and also spun but it's the 161 mph you have to beat and on DOT's .

Hmmm leighton how bout I borrow rash's old F3 and put it on and you & I will go for it if I still have the car .Your turbo beast vs mine ...........I don't want to hear any excuses .Bet I kick your silly ass w/ my all steel chassis and body and headed car ...............bring it on my friend ,I know rash will lend it to me . :D