Rear Bumper Removal

• Sponsors (?)

See, once again you're headed down the wrong path. Yes, I'm 43 and proud to have survived the 80's.

Another piece of advice..... get out of the hourly workforce as soon as an opportunity arrises, be it in 10, 20, or 30 years. Then you'll have time to work and play at the same time, like me and a bunch of other old farts around here

See, once again you're headed down the wrong path. Yes, I'm 43 and proud to have survived the 80's.

Another piece of advice..... get out of the hourly workforce as soon as an opportunity arrises, be it in 10, 20, or 30 years. Then you'll have time to work and play at the same time, like me and a bunch of other old farts around here
True. I dont like to feel bullied by the big boys but i have respect. You geezers are the mustang yodas. Since this is a street/track car ill take your advice and keep the bumper.

You old fart you! Agreed on the whole hourly employee thing it for the birds!

Wait..you calling me old? Dammit I'm only 30…lol
True. I dont like to feel bullied by the big boys but i have respect. You geezers are the mustang yodas. Since this is a street/track car ill take your advice and keep the bumper.
And then you call me old too ;)

Weight reduction isnt a half ass mod its what us poor kids do while we save for an lsx swap not only that its making me faster and saving gas and making me money on part outs. And to top it off race interior is a good look to me.

I'll buy a punctuation for $200 Alex.

Listen Skywalker, I built an 85 hatch while you were in diapers that ran low 10's N/A and weighed about 2800 lbs with a cage, but I didn't do it with stupid things like removing a 5lb part that could save your life.

Guys on here have forgotten more than you will ever know about these cars. I'll chalk up your arrogance to your age and immaturity, but that only goes so far. Keep it up and you'll find yourself on the outside looking in real quick.

Reactions: 1 user
Forgotten more than i will ever learn? Thats negative thinking. Seeing as how cars are my life, and im working at a machine and welding shop while i study automechanics and all. Cool story bro. im not being arrogent or immature, im just simply not gonna take any maricada from no one guevon

My main theory was from an idea i had. The japanese s13 240sx was a 4cyl turbo that weighed 2535 lbs. While its american version weighed 2915, being the same car non turbo, which should weigh less. Because of less safety features and thinner glass. I thought heck if the japanese can do it so can i. Just me being young reckless and obsessive i guess

Forgotten more than i will ever learn? Thats negative thinking. Seeing as how cars are my life

Speaking of your life. As a Geezer, I've always wondered if it was true that you young guys live your lives a quarter mile at a time (or half a mile, or mile, or whatever...and always from a roll, never from a dig)? I've heard that nothing else matters: not you parents mortgage, not trips to the candy store, not your Driveclub PS4 racing team and all their bull:poo:. And that for those ten seconds or less, You're free?

Any truth to that? :shrug:

Speaking of your life. As a Geezer, I've always wondered if it was true that you young guys live your lives a quarter mile at a time (or half a mile, or mile, or whatever...and always from a roll, never from a dig)? I've heard that nothing else matters: not you parents mortgage, not trips to the candy store, not your Driveclub PS4 racing team and all their bull****. And that for those ten seconds or less, You're free?

Woah woah woah woah woah this little feller is giving us young guys like Jeff and myself @TOOLOW91 a bad name heck I'm not even 23 yet and I get roped into the geezer squad over here.

Speaking of your life. As a Geezer, I've always wondered if it was true that you young guys live your lives a quarter mile at a time (or half a mile, or mile, or whatever...and always from a roll, never from a dig)? I've heard that nothing else matters: not you parents mortgage, not trips to the candy store, not your Driveclub PS4 racing team and all their bull****. And that for those ten seconds or less, You're free?

Its true except i also do stoplight digs and its more like 10 mile highway sessions and back of hardcore illegal speeding and bobbing and weaving through traffic, and also that except i pay my own rent and have a beautiful wife whom i support until she can legally work in the us

ive never had any luck with the old geezers. And to think i could come here and make mustang bros but nope.

Something tells me that it isn't just us "old geezers" you don't seem to have any luck with. ;)

Exact same happened in modded mustangs forum idk why the forum people cant stand me but on fb its all good

It's because Facebook is populated largely by children and we all know as a general rule, that most "kids" are for lack of a better description....stupid (present company excluded MikeH686 ;) ).

Friendly advice. If you wanna :leghump: around and chest bump with your bros on Facebook, then feel free to ham it up on there. Most people of normal intelligence don't take that scene very seriously anyway. Of course, if you want to actually learn what really makes the wheels on your car go round and are looking for answers to the hard questions...spend your time here learning and listening instead of flapping your gums. Let's be frank....if you were as smart as you you seem to think you are, you wouldn't be here asking silly questions like how to remove your bumper brace in the quest for weight savings.

It's better to remain silent and have people suspect you are a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :)

I'll admit it I removed my front bumper during my tear down and that thing did not go back in but that was solely due to me forgetting about it and to lazy to put it back in. Thanks @Gearbanger 101 for excluding me from your comment haha taco for you!
image.jpg