Rear coil over kit?

RacEoHolic330

I like to dress like a pretty girl
15 Year Member
Mar 4, 2003
Allentown, PA
Does anybody know if somebody makes a rear coil over kit that will work with tokico illumina 5-way adjustable shocks? I need a set that will work well at the drag strip. I have moroso springs right now and the car sits so high. I can't stand it. any help is appreciated.

-scott

• Sponsors (?)

thanks guys. stangbear427, the tokico illuminas on the stiffest setting actually work just as good as my old 50/50 shocks. However, the ride quality is 10 times better with the tokicos.

Haven't used them, just repeating what I've heard... and what I haven't. That makes you the first in my experience; even Tokico says they are adjustable for tuning to road course conditions, not for different forms of racing entirely. You say on the stiffest setting? I assume you mean in front?

stangbear427 said:
Haven't used them, just repeating what I've heard... and what I haven't. That makes you the first in my experience; even Tokico says they are adjustable for tuning to road course conditions, not for different forms of racing entirely. You say on the stiffest setting? I assume you mean in front?

No. I only have the tokicos in the rear. On setting 5 they act a lot like the lakewoods do on the track. I'm still running 90/10's up front which are soon to be replaced my tokico 5-way drag struts.