Rear Control Arms. Is The An Alternative To Mm's Break The Bank Prices?

• Sponsors (?)

if you going to cheap out just remember every one seems to have the money to do it right the 2nd time.

i have as tight of a budget as anyone with my car. but i wont do something till it can be done right. i wont skimp out to get it done if its not done right.
And this is exactly why my car is taking forever to get done! Lol. Really, do you know how many times I have mocked something up thinking it was going to be the way I wanted it, only to find a better way, or a different part to do the job better, and if not better, then more serviceable or aesthetically pleasing. My car could have been done long ago, but I would not have been happy with it knowing I could have done it "better".

And this is exactly why my car is taking forever to get done! Lol. Really, do you know how many times I have mocked something up thinking it was going to be the way I wanted it, only to find a better way, or a different part to do the job better, and if not better, then more serviceable or aesthetically pleasing. My car could have been done long ago, but I would not have been happy with it knowing I could have done it "better".
Mine would've been done long ago if I had struck oil in my backyard.

Reactions: 1 users
It's just about the point where I'm going to call it done. After the supercharger I still need interior. It's not a race car or a DD and the oem's have over 300k mi on em. Surely the cheap set has to be better than that. I'd like to say I'm saving for upr etc but honestly I doubt I'd ever get there w everything else needed, sh*ts spread pretty thin. So for me I think it's either 300k originals or $140 Chinese fortune cookies. It's about at the good enough point.

Last edited: