remember when u got ur N64?

• Sponsors (?)

nintendo 64 isn't a hard habit to kick. i mean, c'mon man i only have 1,004,575 kills at perfect dark. that's typical. perfectly normal. average. i can quit anytime i want to. i just play it to take the edge off after a hard day ya know. i fill an arena with eight of the dumbest simulants i can come up with and strap proximity mines to their bodies then scream "who's in charge now ___________ ( insert co workers or employer's names) you big bag of bloody giblets!" i mean, yeah i know everybody does it so it's cool. perfectly normal. oh, i gotta go. need to um, orgabize my socks yeah that's the ticket. ( where the hell is my spare memory card???? )

Jaswir said:
007 is the best game ever made for 64... i could play it for hours... and 2 players is really fun... speaking of which i think im gonna look on ebay for a 64 and 007... i miss that game

YES!!!! Best game EVER for any gaming system, in my opinion.

I have never been beaten in the Library with remote mines.

Jaswir said:
007 is the best game ever made for 64... i could play it for hours... and 2 players is really fun... speaking of which i think im gonna look on ebay for a 64 and 007... i miss that game
I got one with a buch of games you can buy...

Jaswir said:
just get a modded xbox. Then you can play all the old school games.

90lxfoxbody said:
nintendo 64 isn't a hard habit to kick. i mean, c'mon man i only have 1,004,575 kills at perfect dark. that's typical. perfectly normal. average. i can quit anytime i want to. i just play it to take the edge off after a hard day ya know. i fill an arena with eight of the dumbest simulants i can come up with and strap proximity mines to their bodies then scream "who's in charge now ___________ ( insert co workers or employer's names) you big bag of bloody giblets!" i mean, yeah i know everybody does it so it's cool. perfectly normal. oh, i gotta go. need to um, orgabize my socks yeah that's the ticket. ( where the hell is my spare memory card???? )

Amen. Perfect was, and still is my absolute favorite game to date.

I find it funny that I end up doing the same thing you do to meat sims. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, then again, maybe not. It's sooo muich fun. :)

Yourself against 8 meaties in Felicity (Facility) with knives only in slow motion is a BLAST as well. ;)

one hit kills, five sets of remote mines and a superdragon. set up 8 peacesims and set their difficulty to perfect or dark. set the superdragon in the number 6 slot and set the arena at the Villa. see how many kills you can amass in 10 minutes. and be sure to set your limits to 10 minutes, no limit on kills or team kills. if you can get over 175 kills in ten minutes you got me beat. just look out for the explosions..... it makes the risk element go through the freaking roof.

90lxfoxbody said:
one hit kills, five sets of remote mines and a superdragon. set up 8 peacesims and set their difficulty to perfect or dark. set the superdragon in the number 6 slot and set the arena at the Villa. see how many kills you can amass in 10 minutes. and be sure to set your limits to 10 minutes, no limit on kills or team kills. if you can get over 175 kills in ten minutes you got me beat. just look out for the explosions..... it makes the risk element go through the freaking roof.

I'm gonna have to try that tonight. :D

What rank are you BTW? On my other memory card, I was rank 4 before my ******* friend stepped on it and broke it. :(

Been working at it since I bought a new N64 and I'm back at 8.

My mother suprised me and my brother with N64 the day it came out.. I diddnt even bat an eye at it i was so much more in to guitar. But when we got snes the day it came out i stayed indoors for 4years and gained 20lbs..