Results from the track...

damn dude the tracks here are packed... one day i even drove 2 hours to MD and went down there got in 2 runs the whole night... most i had in one day was 5 at atco... thats with getting there when gates open and going strait to stage lanes every time

That sucks. I guess yesterday was perfect. just enough cars for it to be a lot of fun. But not to many where you dont get any runs. They had alot of crotch rockets and when they would run it would take like 20 minutes for them to all go. And they had a littl kid in a mini dragster. man I wish I had one of those when I was little.

• Sponsors (?)

I know someone on here got a 1.9 with these tires. But I cant see myself doing that for a while. And when i got my better 60ft's I knew it when I took off. I can definately feel it.

Yeah, I was on some ****ty cheapo tires when I did that, Now I got cobra rims on her and better tires, prolly could cut better 60's now, but track is closed for the season, And supercharger goin on this winter :) so we'll see what she'll do.

damn dude the tracks here are packed... one day i even drove 2 hours to MD and went down there got in 2 runs the whole night... most i had in one day was 5 at atco... thats with getting there when gates open and going strait to stage lanes every time

yea man, englishtown and atco aren't the best tracks if you wanna get a lotta practice runs in...if you go to island dragway on a sunday test and tune day, you will get tons more runs....the most runs i ever got was at etown though on a sunday bracket racing day, but thats cause i got 2 time shots, and then made it to the 4th round of eliminations before i broke out at the top of the track by .03:mad:

Damn green, that thing is LOUD. 14.590 sounds pretty good for a reasonably stock 5.0. I plan on taking mine to the track in the spring for a few runs once i get that gt40 intake on. With 150k miles im thinkin maybe 14.9-15.1
Adam-what track in MD did u go to?