Ricers really do think their farting exhaust sounds good

:rlaugh: What the hell, there is no hope what-so-ever! I go for a drive and these ricers in a dark red, with grey primer (stickers over the primer too) revving his hamsters at me. I had to ask "Do you like how your car sounds or what?" he said "yeah my car sounds like an F1 race car from the inside"... To which I respond "well I wouldn't know but from the outside it sounds like a grandma's wet fart"...

They actually think that stuff sounds good? :notnice:

I can't imagine that those horrible, stupid Fart Can's Sound any better inside the Rice-Mobile's than they do outside!!! I was pumping gas the other day and some Douche came by in some Riced out POS, maybe he thought it made the car faster because it was making noise!

• Sponsors (?)

The friday night street races (at the track) sounds like the bathroom in an old folks home. There are so many farting 4 bangers there. Most of them in the 16-19 second range. I saw ONE turbo Civic run 14.8 though. People around here don't know how to work on cars.

Some goofy kids in Super Riced out Korean car were trying to get me to race them last night, I was just driving my Cavalier! I pulled ahead of them and then when I was just cruising them came past me doing about 70 or 80, bunch a freakin Douchebags!!!