right on, another Prius reaking havoc on the streets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Black '05 pkg 5 since 3/17/05
mudguards, front mask, rear bumper guard, door edge guards, factory ev, 30% tint, gtcovers, oem a/w mats, garfield, drive+play ipod adapter, cargo net (not installed yet)
when we can afford it: taillight tint (yes it meets legal limits, get off my back) and side mouldings (i'm sick of dings)

:rlaugh:

Someone actually asks "what tires do you have?" :rlaugh: It's almost like the ricer that told me his new spoiler added 15hp.

I should add "American flag sticker" , "New wiper blades", and "disabled reverse beep" - WTF ever that is, to my mod listing.

Well you see, the pollution emitted from the other racer caused drag on his engine, slowing him. The prius being the cleaner engine, was therefore more efficient, and with his mods was able to take the eclipse down.

I can't wait to see a riced out prius lol.

You know I actually own a Turbocharged '98 Accord. I had a lot done to it. Its pretty quick. Its not the fastest thing smoking though. But people like this really urk my nerves. Its the reason so many domestic drivers down all import guy. Because they know nothing about cars yet claim thier lil 1.2 I-4 is a rev happy speed freak. No, its an economy car. Strickly made for the HOV lane to and from work.

Thread idea.

Tell them you have a Prius and are considering selling it and replacing it with a 5.0L Mustang that goes like hell and makes loud rowdy noises out the tail pipes.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.