Roush 200 Head.

Dohner90

Jul 23, 2014
Ok guys I have been all over looking but cant not find a definitive answer. I will check when I pull motor out and apart but can I run the Roush 200 heads with a B303 cam and 1.7 roller rockers with STOCK 90 bottom end?

• Sponsors (?)

Ok guys I have been all over looking but cant not find a definitive answer. I will check when I pull motor out and apart but can I run the Roush 200 heads with a B303 cam and 1.7 roller rockers with STOCK 90 bottom end?
My initial response is it should.

However, every engine is different and without knowing if the cam was degree'd /or installed straight up, if the block has been milled/decked, and or the surface if the heads and the type of gasket you're running.

I would say always check the PVC with some clay or dollar tree playdo

Btw are the heads 2.02 valves and is the stock bottom end 87-92 forged pistons, 86 flat tops, or the 93 up hypers?

I will install the cam straight up, no idea on how to degree or anything like that. The heads were milled down to make them flat. As far as I know the block is stock and not been milled. I get the concept of the playdo but how to I them measure the thickness of the playdo?

Most online valve heads with 2.02 valves or larger will not clear stock piston notches. If you decide to give it a try, make sure you mock it up like others stated.

Joe