Roush springs # SM013700V8

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not too sure about the part # on mine, but the Roush springs I have are blue. I think they make red ones also.

Anyway, the ride is decent. It isn't bone jarring but it is stiff enough to improve handling. The drop wasn't huge, but it was enough.

Here are some pics...

2491404_173_full.jpg

2491404_177_full.jpg

I'm not too sure about the part # on mine, but the Roush springs I have are blue. I think they make red ones also.

Anyway, the ride is decent. It isn't bone jarring but it is stiff enough to improve handling. The drop wasn't huge, but it was enough.

Thats because roush body kits sit alot lower than the stock gt kit, So they only needed a small drop to get the perfect look, which is the reason they design them for a small drop. If you stuck a 2in drop on a roush the car would be a cm or so from the ground lol, that would be way to low.

Thats because roush body kits sit alot lower than the stock gt kit, So they only needed a small drop to get the perfect look, which is the reason they design them for a small drop. If you stuck a 2in drop on a roush the car would be a cm or so from the ground lol, that would be way to low.

Yep, thats a good point, lol.

I am very happy with them. I never wanted a "slammed" car. Might handle better while racing, but for daily driving and crappy roads I'll take the extra inch of clearance.