Sanja Performance - can anyone help please??

Pyros

Sep 13, 2003
I'm trying to get in contact with this company. The 1-800 number they have can't be dialed from canada and the local # I have does not seem to be in service. Does anyone have the new local phone number for them? This is what I have:

(800)355-9974
and
(502)932-3216

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Chris

• Sponsors (?)

thanks for the reply.. i read the same thing but also read that they just stopped advertising and were going only by word of mouth...

can anyone shed some light on this?

thx

use the 18003559974 number and leave a message on the answering maching and they will get back with you i just got done talking to them like a week ago i have on of there first hoods that he did, what are you wanting and i might be able to help you out i got all the info of the products they sell

FiveOhh: thanks man... but I have already seen those. I searched the board inside out before posting this.. I just wish a lot of the picture links were still working :p

mustangrfast88 said:
use the 18003559974 number and leave a message on the answering maching and they will get back with you i just got done talking to them like a week ago i have on of there first hoods that he did, what are you wanting and i might be able to help you out i got all the info of the products they sell
The problem is I can't call that # from canada. its a 1-800 number for within the US only. If I try to call it I get an automated operator message saying the number cannot be reached. I was looking at getting the front bumper and the side skirts from them. Is there any way you could possibly find out the local phone number for them so I can just call them long distance? I am dying to get in touch with these guys :p

Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris

sorry guys i dont have any pics on the computer of the hood on my car and i dont have any pics of there products but for the ones that are on the papers they sent me and i will try to get ahold of them tommorow and i will respond with what i found out then

mustangrfast88 said:
sorry guys i dont have any pics on the computer of the hood on my car and i dont have any pics of there products but for the ones that are on the papers they sent me and i will try to get ahold of them tommorow and i will respond with what i found out then

thanks a lot man.. i really really appreciate it