School'd a Chevy Rep at The O.C. Auto Show

• Sponsors (?)

For the price i'll take the Z06 over the GT...i'm not old enough to own a vette yet so i'll have to wait. I'm sure my hair on my head will fall out and my back hair will grow soon enough...then i can get the vette :)

SRT Handz said:
I have had my Explore Block 5.0 stroker in for a while now.... and its not NPI Either :shrug:

Sorry, but i just dont like changing my sig unless i have to

:bs:

your still NPI, you come on here and make a thread if you change a turn signal bulb....so if you swapped a stroked explorer engine you would have made a thread.

DropTopPony said:

your still NPI, you come on here and make a thread if you change a turn signal bulb....so if you swapped a stroked explorer engine you would have made a thread.
this is the internet buddy

yes, he does have a 5.0 alum. block strocker that's pushing 385rwhp n/a. he is also a 6'4 250lb mixed martial arts expert with a supermodel girlfriend and has well over $900k in his bank account right now

don't believe me? ask him yourself

DropTopPony said:

I did this Swap a LONG Time ago.... back in the Bloody Abercrombie & Fitch Shirt thread over a year ago...... i had pics in there but that thread was delete... i am working on getting pics up for you again:nice:

i rode in a ford gt today. this guy i know went wakeboarding with me and he lives on the water and as i was dropping him off i see a new silver gt in his driveway and i flipped. he is 17 but his dad got it like 2 weeks ago. i told him that for gas money for the boat all he had to do was take me around town in that car. it was nuts. by far the nicest car i've ever ridden in. and when he got on it, it definatelly feels like an 11 second car. the guy owns a 2006 mustang gt and a viper too. lucky sob.