School'd a Chevy Rep at The O.C. Auto Show

SRT Handz

I tripped & fell down and cut myself & got blood
Oct 10, 2004
La Mirada, CA
So i was at the orange county auto show tonight checking out the show and i was taking a peek at the new Z06.... i am not a chevy guy.... but the car was OK.... I think the Ford GT is Cooler....

Well i was walking away and this Rep keeps trying to show us some Cobolt SS... well then we started arguing over the Z06 and how i didnt like it as much as the Ford GT.

.... and then I say to the Rep. "The reason i wouldnt buy a new Vette is because it has the same steering wheel as a Malibu" :notnice:

... the rep said Now way and the went and check and kinda looked sad for a moment :p

• Sponsors (?)

steveb24 said:
no, i think he meant the ford gt. which is double the price of a z06, which are very pricy. idk why u dont like em tho, those things are perfect. period. (and not already blown like the gt500's)
yeah he was talking about this
2005fordgtbluerastudio1600x1200ss8.jpg
you guys thought by "Ford GT" he was referring to a NPI Ford Mustang GT?:nono:
but yeah this is like 2x the money

Attachments

• 2005fordgtbluerastudio1600x1200ss8.jpg
    2005fordgtbluerastudio1600x1200ss8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 62
CobraRed_96_GT said:
yeah he was talking about this
you guys thought by "Ford GT" he was referring to a NPI Ford Mustang GT?:nono:
but yeah this is like 2x the money

exactly... i Cant believe some of you guys thought i was talking about a NPI Mustang GT......:rlaugh:

I would never, in my life, compare my SN-95 to a Z06.... I just think if you are gonna spend bank on a sports car just go all out and buy the Ford GT :hail2:

P.S, I was only having fun with the chevy rep cause i was Stoned and the car show was empty because it was thursday.

SRT Handz said:
exactly... i Cant believe some of you guys thought i was talking about a NPI Mustang GT......:rlaugh:

I would never, in my life, compare my SN-95 to a Z06.... I just think if you are gonna spend bank on a sports car just go all out and buy the Ford GT :hail2:

P.S, I was only having fun with the chevy rep cause i was Stoned and the car show was empty because it was thursday.

Nope didn't think you were talking about YOUR GT. I was just saying you talk a lot of crap for someone that has a weak little non-pi gt. Until you own a FORD GT (500hp supercar) maybe you should just shut your mouth. I really like your car mr. handz but chill out other cars are nice besides fords.

four six said:
Nope didn't think you were talking about YOUR GT. I was just saying you talk a lot of crap for someone that has a weak little non-pi gt. Until you own a FORD GT (500hp supercar) maybe you should just shut your mouth. I really like your car mr. handz but chill out other cars are nice besides fords.

I have had my Explore Block 5.0 stroker in for a while now.... and its not NPI Either :shrug:

Sorry, but i just dont like changing my sig unless i have to

Dope 97GT said:
I like this over a ford gt put a little in mods like intake and a tune and its all over for a ford gt

black-c6-z06.jpg

Damn that's a sexy bitch! We have two in my city, 1 Black with chrome rims and 1 silver with chrome rims. Both guys that own them are douches though. Oilpatch coke heads.

Attachments

• black-c6-z06.jpg
    black-c6-z06.jpg
    338.9 KB · Views: 56