SD Stangers, Lets do some racing/tailgating at the Q soon...

• Sponsors (?)

That was fun guy's.
JJ, good get together.
Beau, thanks for doing the cooking and for the cigar.
Pierre, thanks for the driving tips.
Jason & Kary, thanks for following me to the gas station, I know that if I would have made one more 1/8th mile pass I would have been stuck there.
I'm going to bed now to dream of the "SEXCALADE" :nice:

I had a great time guys! Thanks to all who showed up to hang out and eat and talk. Next time I'll be racing, I promise. See you all next week I hope, well except for JJ the "rent-a-guest" :p

Yes. That was a fun time guys. No kidding Bill about the Sexscalade, what a pimp ride dat wuz yo! :rlaugh: And yeah, Gratzi Beau with the Cubans, very nice :D

Jason, sorry I cant make the next event. Didnt realize your gonna be heading out so soon afterwards. I dont think I can back out of this wedding deal. I know you guys are gonna be having some fun next Sat. :flag:

Thanks to all who cruised out. Up Next on the plans should be a full 1/4 mile adventure starting at Carlsbad Raceway :nice:

JJ

i bet i did see your car run a few times but i jsut don't remember. i wasn't racing that night but there were a few of us who where out there. we were bbqing at about the 2/3 mark of the track.