Searching for the infamous F*in' Fast Shifter Knob...

BlkOnBlk04Cobra

May 23, 2005
Erie, PA
Ok... I've spent days searching for the infamous F*in' Fast (please excuse the vulgarity) shifter knob for the 03-04 Cobra. I'm looking for the one with a stock appearance. Please see the attached photo. Does anyone have any idea where I can get one of these. :shrug: I'd love to get the red "eject" cigarette lighter as well. Any help out there?? (Click the image for larger view of the knob.) Thanks!!!!

Attachments

• finfast.jpg
    finfast.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 519
  • Sponsors (?)

Should have came here first! :rlaugh:

That's just an insert on the stock knob. You can purchase the insert from MGW Ltd. They aren't on the website though, you have to call and ask for them specifically. They also sell an Eject button, but it's made in your choice of either billet or chrome finish. It's not red like the one in your picture though.

U.M.

It would be great if they did, but that's not the response I got. (I might call back just to see if maybe the person I spoke with was mistaken. ..can't hurt.) I tried calling & emailing the other fellow from the SVTPerformance thread who supposedly makes these, but no response yet...