Seat Covers

rmiester

Jun 11, 2017
there
The seats in our 2002 Gt are excellent and we want to put seat covers over them to protect them.I know this sounds trivial ,but my wife really wants some with the GT logo on them.I've looked at a lot places but no luck..Anybody know of some ? Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Your seats are nice so you want to cover them up? Sounds like a few decades back when people had nice furniture so covered it in plastic so it wasn't nice lol

The repros in LMC look alright. They sell foam too. I've considered going that route and converting over to the 03 Cobra foam/leather but have a guy who does incredible leather and vinyl work so am going that route instead.

Your seats are nice so you want to cover them up? Sounds like a few decades back when people had nice furniture so covered it in plastic so it wasn't nice lol

The repros in LMC look alright. They sell foam too. I've considered going that route and converting over to the 03 Cobra foam/leather but have a guy who does incredible leather and vinyl work so am going that route instead.

I see people still doing the covering with clear plastic(mother in law) and even the carpeting in the travel areas LOL, real fun in the summer. The fabric Ford uses is great for wear etc, wish I could say the same for their cheap leather.I would trade my leather seats for fabric anytime. Make sure the seat covers fit well and are made of quality materials, I have seen cheap seat covers do more damage than without.