Seattle area stangs!

• Sponsors (?)

If you're coming up Friday, make sure you hit Kidd Valley on Saturday night. It will be the happening place in the area.

Awesome, thanks for the info guys! I'm staying with a couple of girls that live in kirkland, so if they are up for it I'll bring them too.

Since I'm not familiar with that area at all how far do you think kidd valley is from kirkland? I'm staying around the ne 134th area. What time do people start showing up?

Jeff

Awesome, thanks for the info guys! I'm staying with a couple of girls that live in kirkland, so if they are up for it I'll bring them too.

Since I'm not familiar with that area at all how far do you think kidd valley is from kirkland? I'm staying around the ne 134th area. What time do people start showing up?

Jeff

Your about 30- 40 mins south give or take. And this saturday is going to be busy, i would suggest no later than 4:30 to get a good spot and that may be pushing it!

You'd come across the 520 bridge, then head north on I-5 to the "NE 145th Street" exit (exit 175). Turn left and head west approximately one mile to Aurora Avenue North. Turn left on Aurora. Kidd Valley is a block down on the right. It will be the drive-in with all the Mustangs in the parking lot.

As Mike said, probably 30 minutes, give or take.

Welcome to washington! I don't imagine much is going on by way of cars around 10pm aside from the ricers in kent. Saturday would be a good day for a cruise and a meet to kidd valley. You'd be driving across one of our floating bridges (evergreen point 520). If you feel like hittin' up a few bars lemme know!

So tell me Cory, are you or any of the gang from down south heading up for the Round Up or the SCOA Regionals on Aug 9th ?

I've sent you several E-Mails but you haven't responded ?

Whats Up ?

Bill

Bill, you have sent me emails? I have not recieved a single one. Perhaps the email address is not correct.

No, we are not going to the Round-Up this yr. Our group is staying home. We are still planning on making the Saleen show.

Cory,

Sorry you guy's aren't making it up for the Round Up this year!
Less competition for us guy's up here then! LOL

At least will see you at The Saleen Show on Aug. 9th
Would you guy's mind pre-registering for the show, Dennis and I want to nail down an accurate head count for the awards and stuff!
Thanks Bro!
I must have a wrong E-Mail Address for you or something, send me a PM with your latest one!

Bill

Cory,

Sorry you guy's aren't making it up for the Round Up this year!
Less competition for us guy's up here then! LOL

At least will see you at The Saleen Show on Aug. 9th
Would you guy's mind pre-registering for the show, Dennis and I want to nail down an accurate head count for the awards and stuff!
Thanks Bro!
I must have a wrong E-Mail Address for you or something, send me a PM with your latest one!

Bill

Won't pre register because weather permitting is always a concern around here. If there is rain in the forecast or wet, we wont go.

PM sent to ya:nice: