Seattle...

• Sponsors (?)

Tylerb59 said:
at least a few years ago we were VERY active. A lot of guys have dropped off the board and out of the Mustang scene.

Yah, the board and the scene has gotten crowded with too many Mustang (Stangnet) E-Penis's.

Horse Power = Money

So how much money you have equals how much Horse Power you have,
But no matter how much Money or Horse Power you might have,
Neither will teach you how to control, handle or drive it.

:Track:

Alot of stangers got tired of this and therefore disapeared to the track only, or disapeared from the scene completely.

I miss Shelby, she was a awesome friend.

Will:flag:

TurboSnake95 said:
Yah, the board and the scene has gotten crowded with too many Mustang (Stangnet) E-Penis's.

Horse Power = Money

So how much money you have equals how much Horse Power you have,
But no matter how much Money or Horse Power you might have,
Neither will teach you how to control, handle or drive it......
Will:flag:

[checking wallet] hmm, so I have... 2.86 hp. Is it rear wheel or flywheel?
:D

I've tried to set up meets in the past, and none of the times has anything ever really worked other than our weekly meets a burgermaster back in the day. Seemed like everyone rather be doing something or else, or had other family obligations. Eventhough I'm still around, I've been hanging out with people that actually are reliable to actually get together for things....unfortunately over half of this people don't own mustangs nor even a domestic for that matter. So if someone wants to set something up with a couple days notice I'm totally down, I just kinda gave up with the meets.

So anyone got any ideas? I have a buddy that I go with to Bleachers in Seattle everyonce and awhile. Also we could always go for Starbucks in Univ. Village cause it is 24hrs. Just some ideas...

It would be interesting to do a Starbucks meet in the U-village. Though I wonder how security would repons to us. I'd be interested. Though sinc eI am sick as a dog this week. I won't be going anywhere this weekend. That and the Cobra has been retired for a while.

I'm totally down for the Starbucks in U village.

I should be getting my car back by this weekend. Any night past 10pm would be do-able for me, I work until then.

So late night Starbucks would rock, show some ricer punks what muscle is. Which reminds me, I need to get that off road h....

98V6 K.I.T.T. said:
Starbucks would be cool, but the U-Village isn't exactly ideal for a meet of cars.....it might not be bad at night, but I would look for another option. But that's not my call. I will try to make it out though if you guys want to set something up.

Actually, at night there's quite a large area of empty parking spaces a little ways away from the entrance of Starbucks. All the business' there should be closed.

Space shouldn't be a problem. There are however cops who love to go there, so no more burnouts 97gtap!