Second Time Around.

Mason1327

Oct 25, 2013
Hey everyone, Mason here in Ohio. I have owned a mustang before, but never had the chance to really dig into it. (70-71 mustang Mach 1) I did mostly body work and paint, cleaned up the interior and fixed the head gasket. Sold the car 3 months after I bought it. Currently, I have just purchased a 1994 Mustang 3.8L. I know I know I know. Why waste the money on a 3.8L, V8 or go home. Trust me, I plan on it. I'd like to go for a 351C but I may settle on a 302 Due to availabiltiy issues. I know the windsor is another alternative, but unlike the bullet proof Cleveland the stock Windsor had a smaller crank shaft. Great for higher RPM band, but lacking in balance and stability. Don't get me wrong, the sound of a windsor 393 stroker blasting down the road makes my shorts gooey too. I Just want to be different. I've seen others accomplish this task, but they don't give too many details. So if you are patient you can ride along with me via my photo gallery as I go thru my rebuild and engine swap. I'm not gonna act like the greatest mechanic ever, I'm not. I'm sure I'll be asking for opinions, and help along the way.

• Sponsors (?)