September 1st

• Sponsors (?)

SVTOA/Seattle had a cruise today. We went over 20 to Winthrop, then some of us went on down to Wenatchee and back across 2. There were no construction problems and no rough roads anywhere on the route.

Well, it isn't going to take us long to make the loop. I'd say we be headed back south by 4 or 5ish. As long as we start the cruise around 11AM or so, it should be good. Heck, we'll be headed your direction at the end anyhow.

I'll be there. Not quite as fast as you guys but hey ...

I am gauging interest on a cruise on September 1st. I have an awesome route in mind. The real question isn't that you don't wanna cruise, it is long or short route?

Edit:

New Route up for vote:

We will be leaving King Charley's at 11AM.... So be there a little early.

King Charley's off of Hwy 9 and Hwy 2,
North on Hwy 9 to Arlington,
East on 530 through Darington (stop in Darington to stretch legs and take pics),
Continue Northeast on 530 to Hwy 20,
West on Hwy 20 to Sedro Woolley,
South on Hwy 9 to Arlington...

If people are up for it and already headed south, we might have time to stop by Kidd Valley. From there, if you are still feeling feisty, come chase me along the Alaskan Way Viaduct to Alki Beach for some more talking and pictures.

I have posted up in SVTPerformance now. With enough people, this will be a great cruise. Still looking for a passenger/camera person.

Current List:

SVTdriver
uwdawg631
99GTtony
mtpruden
67effie
MikeVM78
01blkbullitt
IICrazy
CobraDDz

Sweet, the more the better.

Tom - it's gonna be sweet! It'll be good to see you again.

brad2002GT - it sounds like you will be coming from Everett. Take hwy 2 East to the hwy 9 exit. Go right until the first 4 way. On your left will be a King Charley's and a gas station on your left. We will be meeting at the King Charley's.

See everyone there!