Shelby Torq Thrust M's INSTALLED!!!! PICS...

ApexStang

Dec 19, 2002
Apex, NC
  • Sponsors (?)

Looks great. The Eleanor hood goes well with the CS bumper. I think the only thing you need is a ducktail, and maybe some tint and/or SHR louvers. Other than that, looks great.

It looks very nice i like the stance. How much and where did you buy them? Whats the offset of the rear wheels?

Thanks! Discount Tire provided the wheels and tires. They negotiated with me on the price after I saw a great deal online through a website. PM if you want the website name.

The offsets are 45 rear and 34 front. DO NOT go with the 24mm offset. It sticks out at least an inch on the rear. I know from experience. Unless you like that kind of thing!

Apex

Looks great man! I would post a pic of my "new" wheels installed but they are stacked in the corner of the garage right now - and right now my torch red car is as white as yours IS - snow and road salt taking its toll around here.

Looks great man! I would post a pic of my "new" wheels installed but they are stacked in the corner of the garage right now - and right now my torch red car is as white as yours IS - snow and road salt taking its toll around here.

Man, I was wondering if you gotten those babies installed. Definitely post when you have them on. I don't blame you regarding the snow. Drive on the old one's as long as you have to!