she's finally done!!

_MATiC

Sep 24, 2003
El Paso, TX
well guys, i had posted a few weeks ago that my car was going to have a cobra r front and saleen skirts put on..so i got it back from the shop on friday and i got her painted today. although not the color i had intentionally wanted, but nonetheless an awesome color! i'll post pix tomorrow after work..w00t w00t

\:banana:

• Sponsors (?)

[Death threat] IF you don't get pictures on here within the next 12 hours, me and Super302 are going to go to your house and remove all of your limbs and feed them to you before you bleed out [/death threat]

sorry guys!

sorry for the delay guys..i had a lot of stuff to fix on the car..put the emblems back on, put my deck back in, reconnect amp, fix gauges and pod..etc..here are some pix..a little dark cuz i just took them tonight:
View attachment 500166
View attachment 500168
View attachment 500170
View attachment 500172

you can't really see the color, but it's like a charcoal/forest green combo..i'll take pix in the light tomorrow f0 sh0!

ps: don't mind the super awesome waffles..lol, theyre going in the trash soon..

xr8d302 said:
[Death threat] IF you don't get pictures on here within the next 12 hours, me and Super302 are going to go to your house and remove all of your limbs and feed them to you before you bleed out [/death threat]

I'm going to put that in my signature. I've never laughed that hard about something over the internet.

Btw, looks real good man. Day time pics!!