shocks and struts

riddlee josh

Dec 5, 2009
ok im in desperate need of shocks and struts. i really want some moderate performance. not oem replacement but not the most high performance. the big problem is money. i don't want to spend a whole lotta money. looking for the best bang for the buck. also im not looking for a drag racing setup. i want to carve corners.

what are some of the preferred setups. also i have stock cobra springs. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I'd recommend Bilstein HD's or Koni str.t's. They will both be about $600ish for the set of 4. I personally have Bilstein HD's and I absolutely love them. I found a set with MM coilovers in the front as well, for $650 for everything with only 3k miles on them over on Corral. Check on the classifieds, you can frequently find low mile suspension parts for good prices.

For the money your looking to spend you wont do much better than these. This is a sweet deal for a premuim set-up. I run these up front and Bilstiens in the rear and no complaints.

Ford Mustang Bullitt OEM Tokico Struts & Shocks

FMS%20Bullitt%20%20S&S.jpg

Love that Craigslist....I been looking to try and score some exhaust for my ZX14... 50.00 dollars would do just fine thank-you....:nice:

I scored my Bullitts on Corral also... love those classifieds.