Shorty headers...

• Sponsors (?)

I have been looking for a cheap set of headers for my mustang. I can not for the life of me find shorty headers for my car under $350... what gives i can find long tubes for $150 lol anyone have sny input on this?

Ebay or check fb mustang threads i got almost everything i need to upgrade my 2v to a supercharged 2v for under a 1000 bucks and ive seen them go for 80 bucks used there, the headers that is. As for the price cause you cant pull your tranny with long tubes on without dropping the whole aframe (learned that the hard way of course)

Reactions: 1 user
Different long tubes allow better access to your transmission. BBKs require a much more difficult process.

My MAC LTs allow enough space to access what you need.

To the OP - I strongly recommend LTs over shorties (unless long term you plan to get a turbo kit installed). Shorties don’t give you big gains. Better to do it right the first time around. Don’t forget to get stage 8 locking bolts or a similar system to keep those header bolts on there tight!

Reactions: 1 user
Ok i appreciate the info guys, on some of ghe headers ive seen it looks as though the steering shaft goes trough, the headers... so my next thought is if i remove the steering shaft and put the engine and headers in at the same time can i get the shaft back on without dropping the k member?