Should I install my new inj.

Knowing this...

lol, thanks. I don't think I'll be upgrading anything on this motor anymore. My next step will be a stroker.Thanks

Plus this guy is right...

Grn92LX said:
30's are a FAR cry from being "too much" for your set up.

I would keep the 30s. You're only gonna turn around and have to buy 30s again for your stroker setup. Might as well keep the car as is until you do the stroker... and by that time, an HCI stroker will need more then 24s. Don't be afraid of going a little big on the fuel side, be afraid of going to small.

Adam

• Sponsors (?)

I would keep the 30s. You're only gonna turn around and have to buy 30s again for your stroker setup. Might as well keep the car as is until you do the stroker... and by that time, an HCI stroker will need more then 24s. Don't be afraid of going a little big on the fuel side, be afraid of going to small.

Adam
i agree with this 100%. take the advice from a guy that has been through multiple sets of injectors over the years as the combo grew. save the 30's for the new combo and just bump the pressure up a bit now if you feel you may be running a little lean. there is no sense in going through the selling and shopping process twice when you find the 24's arent enough with the stroker.