should i suck it up and change the blower pulley?

Foxfan88

My Grandpa has great wood.
Sep 13, 2004
Miami, Ok
i just got some 42 lb injectors with a blow through MAF for blowers. i am going to ditch the FMU and get an inch bigger crank pulley for sure, how much boost do you think i would see after the crank pulley?? i am currently seeing 5-6 psi with my SC trim and a boost pipe with all my mods

or should i just go for the big gun and get a smaller blower pulley also and call it a day?? how much boost would i see then?? i'm just afraid to give up the nice 3 yr warranty i have with this blower.

• Sponsors (?)

you want a bigger pulley for the crank, it will move more belt per revolution, then on the blower itself you want a smaller pulley, will take less belt to turn the pulley, so it will spin faster

the SC trim upgrade kit on superchargers online only upgrade the crank pulley from 6" to 6.87, the same blower pulley size is kept but they give you a new one anyways since they make it 8 rib over 6. its straight from vortech and it claims it makes the SC trim push 9 psi, seems like alot, i duno if it will do that or sure or not.