SLP Loud Mouth ????

WS6TO01GT

Founding Member
Oct 8, 2001
Atlanta GA
Has anyone heard anything on if SLP is considering building the loud mouth cat back system for the 2005 Mustang. IMO that would be the best bet as far as looks since it does not use mufflers. I also here that the Loud mouth makes the best hp for that same reason.

• Sponsors (?)

WS6TO01GT said:
Has anyone heard anything on if SLP is considering building the loud mouth cat back system for the 2005 Mustang. IMO that would be the best bet as far as looks since it does not use mufflers. I also here that the Loud mouth makes the best hp for that same reason.

wouldn't that guarentee you to get pulled over no matter where you go, just because of the sound?

Cool info. I guess it all depends on what you want. I think the worst visual part about the 05 Mustang is the view of the mufflers. That is the main reason why I think the SLP Loud Mouth system would a nice way to remove that eye sore. I have heard the Loud Mouth system before and I didn't think it was all that much louder then the others but I guess it is. I would like to see a test on the 05 Mustang when all the vendors have kits available. Seems like both the SLP and Magnaflow cat backs make decent power gains on the Mach 1, one is better on HP (Magnaflow +4) while the other was better on TQ (SLP + 6.7). It would have been nice to see a dyno chart for these test since peak numbers don't always tell the whole story. Anyway thanks for the info.