SLP Ludmouth and Magnapak Video..

Your right i drive a Mustang not a 76 Chevy pick up with a gun rack in the back so why would i want my car to sound like one.

if you want your car to sound all poppy and cheap thats your thing but after spending 25,000 plus i would think you would want it to sound better then your gardeners truck when i say refined i mean not popping like glass packs i dont want my car to sound cheap and sorry but the SLPs just sound cheap to me

• Sponsors (?)

joshman1204 said:
I actually did just cut off the mufflers and bend some pipe then weld some tips on it. Total for the job = $40 !!

sounds just like my buddies SLP system.

thats what im sayin why spend all that extra money if you like that kind of sound if you can get the same thing for 1/5th the price?

bluewhale said:
Your right i drive a Mustang not a 76 Chevy pick up with a gun rack in the back so why would i want my car to sound like one.

if you want your car to sound all poppy and cheap thats your thing but after spending 25,000 plus i would think you would want it to sound better then your gardeners truck when i say refined i mean not popping like glass packs i dont want my car to sound cheap and sorry but the SLPs just sound cheap to me

Well then don't get the SLP...personally I think it sounds more aggressive and suits the car.

1stMustang said:
Put the SLP LM on my car last week. simply awesome! Love the "cold start" loud you speak about. Wish they sounded that way all the time. I've become an attention whore with these along with the awesome car they're hooked up to. :nice:

Thank you Cleveland for your soundbite. It helped make the decision for me! :D

-andreas

Tell me about it....I enjoy parading the car...generates so much fuss :D

05 GT Stang said:
Wouldn't taking your stang to an exhaust shop and have the chop the mufflers and replace with tips be cheaper than SLP Loudmouths? Should sound the same, right?

I herd a 05 with straight pipes and a 05 with SLP side by side sounded the same to me