Small video after the TFS swap....

Aliate X

May 9, 2005
Rockland NY
Its just a small before/after burnout video. The first one was bone stock minus borla catback that I put on after I bought it. 2nd one is with the TFS kit and then all the driveline work I have including 4.10s and hurst linelock.

Im going to try another burnout this weekend, it was doing it so easy in 2nd, the only reason it stoped is because I let off, I wanna try 3rd or 4th lol. +1 for linelock.

Edit - There will be more video, this is just to shut ya guys up for a week lol.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ea2080d0-2cdf-4bc1-92d5-f13c4d3fed35.htm

• Sponsors (?)

mob said:
DAYUMN, that kit changed the sound alot, thats badass, sounds amazing

factory in o/r x pipe and shorties, but yes even with the o/r pipe and shorties it was nothing like that, when I put more video up Ill include that too. I just wanted to do a whole general stock vs now, I have changed A LOT more than just the kit since it was bone stock.

Roland69 said:
you abuse you car like that..... my god.
J/K that made a huge difference nice little vid

Lol, Damn right I do, all that money into my drivetrain (TKO 600, full 31 spline with 4.10s), and all those times people would ask me whats done to it, and after they hear stock motor, they dont want to hear any more, damn right Im going to abuse it and make use of that drivetrain! Not that not having a built driveline ever stopped me lol.

88 Fox GT said:
Cool vid, but that doesn't show us how fast it is! lol

hehe, just like I said up top, its just enough to keep you guys off me for about a week, lol, more will be up.