Smog Pump Delete

• Sponsors (?)

Does it look similar to this:
S6300206.jpg

If so, then that goes to the back of the heads. Which you will need to take off and screw in 2 5/8" about 3/4" long bolts.. I heard its a pan in the arse to do from the top... Its easier to do it from the bottom of the car.. I just put that bolt in that hose for a "temp" fix. Until I take my heads off..

If it looks like King Kaos pic its a crossover pipe...Its a PITA but you and get a wrench behind the head and unbolt the driver and passenger bolt. i think its 1/2" size. Then you can take 2 old spark plugs and smash the porcelain off them. Screw the remaining threaded plug into the hole.

Easier way is just plugging the hose like kaos shows. But for inspection purposes that method is an easy visual inspection fail.

Chris

a cap on mine seems to work. the bolt on the driver side is a pita to get at. i couldnt imagine trying to get one on. i'm waiting until the heads are replaced also. good ol sunshine state with no emissions test.

I'm not sure if it is different than King Kaos's mine is a 1990 GT 5.0, I still have the vaccum to the piece In that line?? Sorry should be more specific. Thanks so far. Keep helping you guys are awsome?? This is almost my first year owning my stang learning new things everyday. Almost sold her biggest mistake of my life if I had.