Smoke/refrigerant Blowing Out A/c Vents

Hi guys...Sorry, but I skipped right through the welcome wagon. It said that I didn't have privileges to post a reply. So, first of all, hello fellow stangers! About a month ago, smoke/refrigerant started blowing out of my a/c vents. Heater core, right? Easy enough, I went to AZ, got the adapter, connected the two hoses, problem solved. Until this morning. On my way to work it started again! Now I have absolutely NO idea what this is or how to fix it! Any suggestions? (Please keep in mind that I AM a girl, so go easy on me!!!) Thanks in advance! :p

• Sponsors (?)

Hi guys...Sorry, but I skipped right through the welcome wagon. It said that I didn't have privileges to post a reply. So, first of all, hello fellow stangers! About a month ago, smoke/refrigerant started blowing out of my a/c vents. Heater core, right? Easy enough, I went to AZ, got the adapter, connected the two hoses, problem solved. Until this morning. On my way to work it started again! Now I have absolutely NO idea what this is or how to fix it! Any suggestions? (Please keep in mind that I AM a girl, so go easy on me!!!) Thanks in advance! :p
I do believe that I have posted this in the wrong area, however, I am clueless on where it should go! Sorry...I'm at work, doing this between patients! I'm sorry!