Sn-95 Shelbys?

Once I have the car, I can use it to get back and forth to my work, and make the money needed to make it the way I want it. I'd rather cut up a wrecked v6 than a pristine or even fair condition GT.

• Sponsors (?)

Because. It's a perfect situation sort of deal. I don't have the funds currently to go buy a mustang, or any car. I have a boat to trade. This guy has the mustang and is looking for a boat to trade for. And if I'm eventually going to be cutting on it and making it different, I'd rather do it to a car that already needs the parts, and save some American steel in the process. It runs and drives as it is. That's what I need. And, it's a base for me to jump into modifying and making it my own.

You do know that this will cost more than purchasing one in good shape, right? :O_o:

Wether I got one in good shape or this ine, the modifications would still be the same. I can get a fender and door and hood super cheap right now. The only truly expensive part is the motor. I'm basically getting this car in exchange for a $6-700 boat. There is no way I can beat that. Right now. And if I got the 4.6 I would still want to do the coyote 5.0 swap.
I couldn't care less about the monetary value of it in the end. And im not planning on pulling the car in and doing the swap that week, or even month. Maybe not even that year. It's a long term goal, and I'm not really spending any money on the actual car itself. That already puts me ahead of where I'd be if I had to pay $1200+ for one in good shape.

Why the Coyote swap?

Oh and...

1998_ford_mustang_svt_cobra_2_dr_std_coupe-pic-3215122536996968319-640x480.jpe

Not sure how I feel about that... Look like it's trying to be a Pontiac.
940FD0DF-994F-40A8-AACB-123745750637.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user