Sneaky - Nitrous Oxide

• Sponsors (?)

One of the mustang mags did one a few years ago by tapping the bottom of the upper intake and installing the jet there. My idea has been this: Zex sells a conical air filter with the nitrous nipple on the end of the filter. You could use an in the fender cold air kit with this filter. You would need to hide your solenoid and be sneaky with your vacuum line, but you could spray a dry kit through the filter underneath the fender. You would still have to hide the bottle somewhere. One of those small sneaky Pete bottles could be put somewhere out of sight. I think in the mustang mag they put it in the passenger's side door.

Joe

Reactions: 1 users
here are a couple of examples for you;

NOS11.jpg

NOS10.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
One of the mustang mags did one a few years ago by tapping the bottom of the upper intake and installing the jet there. My idea has been this: Zex sells a conical air filter with the nitrous nipple on the end of the filter. You could use an in the fender cold air kit with this filter. You would need to hide your solenoid and be sneaky with your vacuum line, but you could spray a dry kit through the filter underneath the fender. You would still have to hide the bottle somewhere. One of those small sneaky Pete bottles could be put somewhere out of sight. I think in the mustang mag they put it in the passenger's side door.

Joe
That was a good article.

Ahhh, nipple on a fender filter, Nice!!
Those underneath ones are sneaky as sh!t :rlaugh:
How do you run the lines to the blue/red fittings on the underneath side of the lower intake??

any number of ways really. some ran the lines through the bell housing to the back of the block, others ran the lines through a dry sump oil system(two fake oil pump sections) and up through the oil pan, around the rotating assembly, some even put a small nitrous bottle in the valley and ran the fuel line through the carb and intake. you just need to be creative. there was even a team that stored the nitrous in the roll cage tubing, including the running the lines through the tubing, and where it left the tubing it was disguised as electrical wiring. another team disguised the nitrous and fuel feeds in the cooling system.

i wouldnt spray thorough the filter if your running a MAF

the GT40 plate is somewhat hidden but the fuel solenoid is right out in the open.

my suggestion is under the intake with small solenoids. single fogger tapped into the main runner.

I wouldn't spray through the air filter anyway. That's way to far away from the engine. I would say under the throttle body and cover the line with a rubber hose so that it looks like a vacuum line.

Kurt

Reactions: 1 user