So….can I have a decent stereo and room for my clubs at the same time?

• Sponsors (?)

heres the cover board, you can see the holes that are drilled for the subs, the board is 1/4" mdf, it is strong enough but not too heavy. The total height of the "false floor" is the same as the top of the capacitor, so that should be about 4" the old carpet itself was about an inch thick so I really only lost about 3"

Hey, I made this setup last fall. And it pounds hard. I am selling it now in the trader section but no one seems to be interested :shrug: . Not sure why I am selling it for only $160. To bowtie killer, did you fiberglass the box or did you just make it out of mdf, and fit the contours as good as you could. I just moved my battery to the trunk, and I am wanting to do a 10" polk momo setup with .66 cu ft. The only think I want to do different is make the actual top of the box out of plexiglass so the sub will be floating. I think that the sub should put out some bass, its rated at 500rms.-J

system2.jpg

raininfire said:
Hey, I made this setup last fall. And it pounds hard. I am selling it now in the trader section but no one seems to be interested :shrug: . Not sure why I am selling it for only $160. To bowtie killer, did you fiberglass the box or did you just make it out of mdf, and fit the contours as good as you could. I just moved my battery to the trunk, and I am wanting to do a 10" polk momo setup with .66 cu ft. The only think I want to do different is make the actual top of the box out of plexiglass so the sub will be floating. I think that the sub should put out some bass, its rated at 500rms.-J
yes i did fiberglass the whole thing. except for the front and the top.. its 3/4 mdf